Our class has been together for six years now and we have 29 pupils. As a class we are very creative and hard working. Some of our favourite things to do include art, learning, animals and sport.
We have won best school line before as we are a great team and everyone in the class is good friends.
Some interesting facts you might like to know:
- When a boy leaves the class a new girl mysteriously arrives
- We have had 4 people join our class and 4 people leave
- We have had a new teacher join our class since the October mid term
- Two people in our class were born in our class on the same day in the same hospital
- Our class once did a play that was written and performed by kids with no help from adults
- We have some of the craftiest pets you could ever imagine…
To name but a few 🙂
Please stop by and visit our page whenever you can!
We as a staff are going to structure some daily school work for the children. If you have time to engage with it, please use it. If not, there is absolutely no obligation to do so. If you are trying to work from home and have no time to sit with the children, set them the tasks that will make your life easier. None of this work is compulsory!