We read the storybook The Paper Dolls by Julia Donaldson and Rebecca Cobb. The children really enjoyed the story...
Author Archive for: nadams
Home Neil Adams
Office: (01) 230 3696 email@example.com
We have been learning all about electrical circuits. We have been busy designing and making our own circuits to...
The children in 1A walked to the Horse Chestnut Tree in front of the college and had fun collecting...
In 1A we had fun using Hallowe'en stencils to create spooky silhouettes on our painted backgrounds. Our classroom is...
- Book Fair 2023 25th February 2023
- Revised Healthy Eating Policy 21st November 2022
- RIP Catherine Earley 5th September 2022
- RIP Charlie Foy 9th August 2022
- 3B’s ‘Sustainable Energy Week’ Videos 5th April 2022
- Jack Marley Visit 1st April 2022
- Tom’s Trees Gallery 2021 8th December 2021
- Tom’s Trees Gallery Submission 2021 5th December 2021
- ‘Windows to the Soul’ 2021 Gallery 28th October 2021
- Tom’s Trees Order 2021 15th October 2021
- Farewell to our School Traffic Warden, Josephine 1st July 2021
- VotM is Character Strengths 1st May 2021
- Jolabokaflod in 5B 22nd December 2020
- Winter in senior infants a 21st December 2020
- 2A The Paper Dolls 17th December 2020
- VotM Peacefulness 8th December 2020
- Thankfulness 29th November 2020
- Making Circuits in 4th Class B 27th November 2020
- Where does the money go? 27th November 2020
- Halloween and Marian’s Wood 27th November 2020
- 2A – The Paper Dolls 5th November 2020
- 2A Autumn Art 4th November 2020
- VotM Thankfulness 3rd November 2020
- ‘Windows to the Soul’ 2020 Gallery 27th October 2020
- Monster Mash 2020 23rd October 2020